Hey, Guys What’s Up PUBG Mobile New Upcoming Update which is 0.16.0 has released in beta mode as Tencent Games showed during its PUBG Mobile club open event that it’s Erangel 2.0 is coming soon and they had released a teaser video of Erangle 2.0.
PUBG MOBILE 0.16.0 APK Download New Update Has Been Rolled Out
Now Finally we had the update link from where you can download the Pubg Mobile 0.16.0 update which has been rolled out and check what’s new coming in the next update also you can play new TDM mode. This Update takes only 1400MB of Space on Android.
This new update Will Include a 1x Supply Crate Coupon, 1x Arunament bag Skin (Permanent), M164A and avatar, Fram, alongside Premium Crate Coupon. First thing First, This Event was only available in PUBG Mobile 0.16.0. So Update from the link given below.
Also Read: PUBG Mobile Season 11 Leaks
Features Of PUBG Mobile 0.16.0 Update
Winter Festival and RageGear are here with new content!
- New EvoGround mode: RageGear
- New Classic Mode Features
- Snow Paradise
- Healing Updates
Classic: Snow Paradise
When queuing for Erangel in Classic mode, players have a chance to enter Snow Paradise, where the Spawn Island is covered in snow. Once players enter a match, they will be able to take cable cars on snowy mountains and try out snowboarding.
Med Kit, Painkillers, Energy Drinks, Bandages, First Aid Kit, Adrenaline Syringe and some consumables from other modes can now be used while moving. Movement speed is greatly reduced while using consumables. Bandages can now be automatically used one after another to restore health.
In RageGear, players are divided into two factions and randomly assigned as the driver or the shooter of a vehicle, which is installed with powerful weapons, including the mounted Gatling, mounted Shotgun, and mounted RPG. The driver will be able to fire weapons while driving. Pick up RageGear-exclusive items by crashing into the item crate with a vehicle.
RageGear – TDM: Destroy an enemy vehicle for 1 point. The Faction that achieves the target score first wins.
RageGear – PickUp:The Faction that collects the required number of Point Crates first wins. Point Crates collected are lost once the vehicle is destroyed.
– Added a Loadout screen, which can be accessed from the TDM Selection screen or the Inventory screen to edit the weapon and items they bring into the match. Loadouts can be switched freely when entering TDM and when respawning.
– The variety of weapons that you can use in the loadout increases along with your Evo Level. Each firearm has its own mastery level, which players can raise to unlock more attachments.
– Removed the firearms, ammo and other resources generated at the spawn point in TDM. All firearms that drop from dead enemies in TDM will have all attachments.
Players can now switch to FPP while inside TPP matches in Classic, Arcade and Training Grounds through a button. The button can be moved and even be disabled in settings.
Players can now choose to enable/disable sliding in settings. Once disabled, sliding will not be triggered in TDM.
Spectator Tier Limit
Low-tier players will no longer be able to spectate friends that belong to a higher tier.
Friendly Fire Kills
Report a teammate for the friendly fire to stop the teammate from performing further actions during the current match.
Added backpack ornaments. The same ornament is used for Level 1, 2 and 3 of a backpack.
Firearm balancing (Classic):
– Bolt action sniper rifles: Damage to torso increased by 30%.
– AWM: Bullet damage reduced, from 132 to 120.
– SMG: Damage to torso and limbs increased by 5%.
– Crossbow: Damage to torso and limbs increased by 40% and 20% respectively.
– S12K: Damage of each bullet increased from 22 to 24.
– Sawed-off shotgun: Damage of each shot fired increased from 20 to 22.
– S686/S1897: Damage of each bullet increased from 24 to 26.
– Shotguns: Maximum shot traveling distance reduced from 1,000m to 150m.
– Duckbill: Now increases the shotgun vertical spread and reduces horizontal spread.
– Further reduced lag in TDM.
– Improved TDM rendering efficiency for high-spec models
– Reduced resource usage for some high-spec models.
– Improved the basic frame rate of some low-spec models.
– Further reduced the resource usage while in combat.
– Smoothness when rotating the camera, opening scope and moving through the map has been improved.
– Reduced the loading time required for some Android devices to enter the battle.
PUBG Mobile 0.16.0 update has been rolled out download now. The upcoming season will bring new features, modes, missions and exclusive rewards for players who purchase the Royale Pass. Along with these, Season 11 is also expected to introduce new weapons, vehicles, weapon attachments, and the companion system. so wait for it we will update you here when these things came also you get vehicle modification system in season 11 so the whole bunch of things is coming pubg is upgrading game aesthetics and we are very much waiting for the updates. and let me know what you are thinking about this update and rewards in the comment section I will read all the comments.